Support For Marine Projects
Our project services are divided into three areas: Project development, Project review & evaluation and Project delivery. You can select all or part of our services dependent on your particular requirements.
We have professional project managers experienced in working with multi disciplined, national and international teams. We can fulfill the role either as team leaders or as an integral part of a larger project group.
- Marine project management
- Marine Technical Advisors
- Operations and Commercial Advisors
- Tender evaluation & management
- Project management systems
- Feasibility studies
- We support Organisations and Project managers in providing a confidential, independent professional assessment of marine projects.
- Independent tollgating services
- Independent project review & assessment
- Advise on innovation and conceptual design
- Modelling systems for capital & operating costs
- S.W.A.T analysis
- Market comparisons
- Provide Project Cost, Time & Resource review & monitoring systems
We recognise that many factors have to be considered in order to effectively deliver a project , such as environmental, political, legislative, partners, customers, financial considerations and the organisational structure. Our services are designed to support organisations in delivering the most effective marine solution to the project.
- Facilitate the marine management
- Facilitate the aquisition and/or modification of vessels
- Facilitate vessel ownership and chartering issues
- Conduct and support the feasibility studies
- Model the operating and capital costs
- Develop and provide a stakeholder & issues narrative
- Facilitate the Integration of the marine elements into the overall project